Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2008

Illustration Friday: 'I'm late! I'm late!' (Alice Illustration)



My Entry for Illustration Friday. The prompt this week is *Late*- and again, I drew a fairy tale/children`s book art:) Really, it was the first thing that came to my mind (this and pregnancy) but I think that Alice`s rabbit was the better choice:P
Media: Colored Pencils.

******

Para o Illustration Friday desta semana. O prompt é *late* (tarde/atrasado) e sinceramente, a primeira coisa que me veio a cabeça foi o coelho da Alice (isso e gravidez) mas acho que o coelho foi a melhor escolha.

Media: Lápis de Cor

2 comentários:

soulbrush disse... [Reply to comment]

haha you and i chose the rabbit, lots of people chose the pregnancy one!

Cheryl disse... [Reply to comment]

He looks worried for sure. You captured it well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin