Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

New Year and Illustration Friday

My, my it has been a long time (okay not looong but still!) since I posted. First, there was the Christmas then I travelled…
So, I’d like to say Happy New Year to you all. I hope you had a great Holiday Season.

And for the first post of the year: my entry to this week Illustration Friday. It’s a very silly-scrapy like drawing. The prompt- word is “Contained” so, I thought about books. A book contains the whole world. You can find anything. Everything in a book.
Media: Coloring pencils and markers.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back from your travels!!! and Happy New Year too...

I love this piece....so cute and so much fun...

I look forward to your work in 2009!!!

Hugs
Diana

Anônimo disse... [Reply to comment]

This would make a great poster for a library--very colorful and imaginative.
Genemom

Shayla disse... [Reply to comment]

A very happy piece and a great take on the theme.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin