Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2009

IMT: Sereia (Child Art on Moleskine:)

ETA I cant post a comment @ IMT site because they dont accept comments from my country. WTF?! WTF?! I am SO pissed!


This last weekend I saw this little Moleskine- Van Gogh Limited special and I simply couldn’t NOT buy it. Okay, it was way too expensive (I still think Moleskines are too expensive for a notebook-no matter how special they are.
Anyways, I bought it- and I am happy (even if a bit more poor) LOL.





So this is my first "art" on it- since I think it is looking a little like a child drawing…why not submit it to Inspire Me Thursday? :P





I feel I am making no sense at all. :)

2 comentários:

Leah disse... [Reply to comment]

Oh, that's frustrating about not being able to comment!! Did you try emailing the owner? Maybe there's another way to get your comment up?

Mersea disse... [Reply to comment]

I do mermaids, also! I live in Norfolk, va and the Mermaid is the city's symbol. Check my website to see some of my work: www.aheartofmersea.etsy.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin