Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

Art Everyday Month 2010: #Day 30- The Last Day

#aedm2010 #ced2010


Photobucket

Last day.Sometimes I think it passed way too quickly- on the other hand, I want this year to be over. This year’s aedm was fun as always but I do have to confess that I did have some difficulties. My mind- and I guess, even-at least a part of- my heart- wasn’t on art. I just felt (and somehow I am still feeling) so out of ideas, so (un)creative.

Thank you all for the comments and kind words. Thank you, Leah for this art *fest*.

I know I still have to look and comment lots of others artworks (it was a busy and complicate month) but the few I saw were pretty amazing. Well done, everyone!

3 comentários:

EVA disse... [Reply to comment]

Very very pretty!

Jehanne's doodles disse... [Reply to comment]

that is a realy nice painting, although a little sad it seems. I really like how you placed the tree and the moon.

Leah disse... [Reply to comment]

Lovely piece!!

I know there are times when I'm feeling more inspired than others, so don't beat yourself up about it. I've enjoyed seeing your work and I'm glad you joined in!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin