Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

Vik Muniz amazing artworks

This isnt exactly an art post (though, I guess I can call it an *Art Rec Post*) but it something I'd like to share with you.

A few weeks ago I went to MASP (São Paulo Museum of Art) to see an exposition of Vik Muniz works.
Wow.
His work is amazing. He is a Brazilian artist who lives in NY for about 20 years (I think) and his art was already exhibited (sp?) in lots of places around the world.
He makes art from/of everything. No matter if it is sugar, chocolate, or garbage.
You might recognize some of works:


(Click and see with what this was made:)




This was made with chocolate!









Made with sugar!




(Click to see the details)











Oficial Site: http://www.vikmuniz.net/www/index.html

Anyways, if you have the opportunity to see his work- go for it. It's an amazing experience.



0 comentários:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin