Subscribe with Bloglines  Subscribe to  Add to netvibesAdd to Google Reader or Homepage

terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Art Every Day Month: Last Day: Miss Bennet Sketch

#aedm

Miss Elizabeth Bennet. I started the aedm with a fanart why dont finish with another one?



Day30. The End. The End? I dont think so. This is only the beginning! We let the art enter our in lives-now let’s keep it:)

It wasn’t easy to post the whole month and sometimes I know I could have been better but I think I did well, on my own way. I still have so much to learn, to practice! This post, for example, I’d planned to do something more detailed with a good background, a *better* hair and dress, etc…but in order to post it today I didn’t have time to. It’s frustrating, yes. But it’s also good, in way, because I can see- this way- details I still need to improve, And, oh! I REALLY NEED to improve.

Well, I guess that’s it. However, before I go, I’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to Leah for the idea, the art, the support…you rock, hun! Also lots of ‘thank you’s’ to everyone who commented. Obrigado

See you!

*HUGS*

1 comentários:

Eric disse... [Reply to comment]
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin